West Hill believes in the value of collaboration to enhance provision and outcomes for all learners, wherever they go to school. To that end we belong to a number of strategic groups, providing a range of opportunities that it would be difficult or impossible for us to offer as individual schools.
West Hill Teaching School
West Hill is a designated National Teaching School. We work with a range of partners and providers. As well as offering training and support for alliance members, Teaching Schools identify and co-ordinate expertise from within their alliance, using the best leaders and teachers to:
- play a greater role in training new entrants to the profession
- lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development
- identify and develop leadership potential
- provide support for other schools
- designate and broker Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs)
- engage in research and development
For further information please click here to go to the Teaching School website.